I truly cannot believe my baby is one! She is growing up so fast. It feels like only yesterday when we were at the hospital and I was clueless (still am) of how to take care of this tiny little person.
We had a very exciting week leading up to her birthday. A lot of decorating, planning, shopping and the best surprise was that my brother, Brad, flew in for her big day!
Unfortunately, little L was sick leading up to and on her birthday, so although we were excited to party, she was a little less than thrilled.
Forget the terrible twos! We thought it was the flu/cold that was causing Miss L to get an attitude, but now, we are thinking that she has the terrible ones! Man...has she got the temper tantrums down pat. I'm pretty sure this is already payback for how I was with my mother. If this is any indication of what is to come, Mike and I are in for a wild ride. Boarding school anyone???
Thought we would post some pictures of the big day for those who could not attend :)






No comments:
Post a Comment